Got Design Skills?
We need a new logo. Our current logo has got us to where we are today, but as we gear up to be listed on the exchange, we want to make sure we have the best brand presence on the market.
Enter your submission before the contest ends on May 1st, 2018, 12:01 AM Pacific daylight time zone.
Win our Logo Contest, Win the Respect of Us and a Whole Lotta SPOT!
Grand Prize - Logo picked as official by SPOT Me Coin Project team - 200K SPOT
By Vote Count
- 1st Place - Ben Franklin Award - 100K SPOT
- 2nd Place - Ulysses S. Grant Award - 50K SPOT
- 3rd Place - Andrew Jackson Award - 20K SPOT
By the SMCP Team and Discord Consensus
- If Only Honorable Mention - Shoulda Woulda Coulda Award - 10K SPOT
- I Was Cheated Honorable Mention - Russian Collusion Award - 10K SPOT
- Worst Logo Ever Honorable Mention- Comic Book Guy Award - 10K SPOT
- Must contain blue
- Submitted as high resolution image preferably vector-based / re-sizable
- Must look good on black or white backgrounds, in gray scale, black and white, small, large, icon, and as a transparency.
- Logo has to look good and be legible at all sizes.
- Should not infringe on other copyrights
- Needs to be recognizable as an icon
- Should be able to be coined (look good on a coin)
SMCP Team will pick the Finalists which will include the top 3 finishers will to submit revisions. After revisions are sent in, the official winner will be picked. All entries need to be received before the final tally on May 1st, 2018. SMCP reserves the right in the event of low volume of submissions and / or general low quality of logo submissions to cancel the contest at any time. SMCP will not approve pornographic, copyright infringing, or otherwise illegal submissions to the best of their capabilities.